Our safety management system incorporates key safety principles and other pro-active key performance indicator measures which include safety observation reporting, safety inspections and site audits. We believe this will help us achieve our ultimate objective of zero accidents and incidents.
ALLPIPE CORE SAFETY PRINCIPLES
- Do not endanger yourself or others.
- Obey all rules, procedures, signs, and instructions
- Keep your work area clean and tidy.
- Wear protective clothing and equipment as required.
- All accidents, incidents & near misses must be reported to your supervisor.
- Do not adjust, modify or repair any piece of work equipment unless you are competent and authorised to do so.
- Use only the correct tools and equipment for the job.
- Before lifting, assess the load and your capability to move it.
- If you have any suggestions to improve safety in the workplace, tell your supervisor